Studio Hours & Policies
For printable policies CLICK HERE
Mon- Thurs4:00-7:30pm (generally)
Fri-Sat: Dependent on Rehearsals
We are closed on the same holidays observed by the CARSON CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT. Please look for notices posted at the studio and website for other days the studio will be closed (ex: snow days)
You may pay online via credit/debit card or via snail mail or studio by check. Make checks payable to AYAKO'S DANCE STUDIO or ADS and put in drop boxwhich is located upstairs at the studio.
(once a year): $30 individual ~ $45 family
Due and payable the first week of each month. You must pay for a full month. NO refunds will be given. CLICK HERE to view our tuition rates
If a class is missed, make-up classes are available within the month
A $10 late fee will be charged for payments received after the 10th of the month
There is a $25 service charge for returned checks. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Ayako’s Dance Studio Policies
1. Registration fee (once a year): $30.00 – Individual $45.00 – Family
2. Arrive early enough to be appropriately dressed and hair appropriately fixed for class at least 5 minutes before class starts. No student will be permitted into class late unless instructor is notified beforehand.
3. Student’s name should be put on all of his/her belongings brought to the studio, especially coats, street shoes, dancewear, and dance shoes. Please do not bring or wear any jewelry to the studio.
4. No gum, candy, drinks or food allowed in studio! Water bottles are allowed, but remember to take it with you or throw away in trash can after class.
5. Students are not allowed to touch music equipment or tumbling mats.
6. Please keep dressing room and bathrooms clean and orderly.
7. Family/friends will not be allowed to observe classes except through windows/doorways unless instructor grants permission in advance.
8. Make checks out to Ayako’s Dance Studio (ADS). Tuition is due and payable the first week of each month. You must pay for a full month. No refunds will be given. If a class is missed, make-up classes are available within the month, but remember - you are not charged for the 5th week of classes that may occur in a month! A $10.00 late fee will be charged for payments received after the 10th of the month. You will not receive monthly invoices. There is a $25.00 service charge for returned checks. NO EXCEPTIONS!
9. We are closed on the same holidays observed by the Carson City School District. Please look for posted notices at the studio and on my website for other days the studio will be closed. (Ex.: Snow days.) Closure for the Christmas holidays may differ slightly.
10. Studio hours: Mon.–Thurs.: Generally 4:00-7:30 Fri.-Sat.: Dependent on rehearsals Sunday-Closed